Akiles ProLam Plus 160
Dual Heat System Laminator
The ProLam Plus series uses a heated roller system that allows for balanced heat distribution during the laminating process. This system guarantees crystal clear and bubble-free results even when you laminate photos and ink-jet printouts.
• Metal Cover (Dual Color). For a longer lasting lifespan & a more professional, heavy duty look.
• Silicon Rollers. Provide the flexibility of laminating with or without a carrier.
• Metal Gears. To guarantee strength and durability.
• Ready Light / Power Light / Power Switch
• Forward / Reverse Switch. Allows easy corrective action for jams. i.e. when document is improperly fed or temperature was set too high.
• Heat / Cold Switch. Offers cold lamination function.
• Electronic Circuit (PCB) & Gradual Temperature Control. For a fast, consistent and easy fine-tuning of temperature. Ideal when operator requires frequent changing of pouch thickness, pouch composition or when laminating different materials.
• 6.3″ Throat. Extra-wide entrance for easy pouch feeding.
• Dual Heat System (heated rollers & heat plate combination). For a more efficient lamination at lower temperatures. Allows for a perfect lamination of all standard pouch thicknesses (from 3 mils up to 10 mils).
• Photo Ready. Heated-rollers allow a balanced heat distribution during laminating process, thus guaranteeing a crystal clear, bubble-free laminating result even when you laminate photos & ink-jet printouts.
There are no reviews yet.