Baumann BASA 10 Automatic Jogging System
BASA 10 Automatic jogging system
– Minimum size 27.56″ x 39.25″
– Maximum size 60″ x 80.7″
– Operates on 400v/3ph/60hz, includes transformer
*Requires compressed air
What is BASA able to do?
- BASA is the first system world-wide, which is able to align a large variety of materials fully automatically
- BASA is the missing link in the field of automatic cutting
- BASA rationalizes and humanizes the alignment process of printed sheets
BASA meets two important business requirements:
- Cost saving
Where is BASA required?
- Where high production volumes have to be processed
- Where large-format printing sheets have to be processed
- When ergonomic restrictions demand an automatic jogging process
- When the cutting-process is to be automated
Which materials can be processed by BASA?
- All papers with a grammage of at least 60 g/m² (for smaller grammages we strongly recommend testing at our facilities)
- Various types of label papers
- Cardboards up to a grammage of 600 g/m²
- Foils (provided that they do not stick together and that there is no frictional electricity)
- Plasticized materials
- Perforated and embossed paper and cardboard
Modes of operation
BASA is equipped with two different modes of operation: During the automatic operation, BASA processes the arriving pile without any operator’s assistance and provides the jogged and aligned reams in the desired height for further processing.For critical materials and small issues BASA has been equipped with a manual mode of operation, working similar to a traditional jogging machine.
Examples of application
- In-line Solution
The jogged reams are taken out of the BASA and transported directly to the high-speed cutter. The ream-transport is usually carried out by a transport-gripper system, putting the reams down on the cutter’s rear-table.
- Off-line Solution
An unloader with an integrated gripper system takes the jogged reams out of the BASA and restacks them onto a pallet. During the restacking process, air-boards, sheets of cardboard and / or separating strips can be inserted to facilitate the subsequent destacking process.
- Carton inserter
- Counting device
- BASA logistic
- Empty pallet’s delivery
|BASA 3||BASA 5||BASA 7|
|Format max. [mm]||770 x 1070||930 x 1300||1250 x 1650|
|Format min. [mm]||430 x 600||430 x 600||560 x 660|
|Format max. [mm]||1525 x 2050|
|Format min. [mm]||700 x 1000|
There are no reviews yet.