DigiBook 200 – Perfect Binding Machine
Key Product Features
- Up to 200 books per hour
- Touch screen operation with automatic set up
- Binding length (spine) from 110mm up to 380mm
- Spine thickness from 2mm to 50mm
- Adjustable spine preparation by sophisticated milling and notching device
- Paper chip extractor
- Patented hermetically sealed PUR application system for a spine and side gluing with automatic glue cut-off
- Automatic cleaning and sealing of the glue head
- Electronic connection to Morgana Autocreaser Pro for cover creasing
Easy to use
The machine is easy to use, even by non-specialised personnel, and operated via a touch screen panel with icon graphics that allow the programming of all precision operations in just a few seconds. The DigiBook 200 automatically measures the book thickness and sets the machine ready for production in seconds.
Closed gluing system
An additional feature of the DigiBook 200 is the innovative glue application system which is covered by no less than seven international patents. The application is direct and hermetically sealed, without odour or toxic fume emissions, and does not require extraction fans. It is possible to set different temperatures for the glue melting tank and the applicator giving greater flexibility and glue life.
Another feature of this applicator is it can be cleaned and sealed automatically from the touch screen allowing for minimum glue wastage. The PUR glue is applied on the book spine and on the sides by independent glue slots, each of which can be adjusted to give the best possible spine and side glue results. The quantity is determined by the height of the applicator and the pressure applied, thus allowing any kind of book to be bound with maximum ease.