EPSON SURECOLOR P20000 PRINTER
PROFESSIONAL 64″ LARGE-FORMAT 9-COLOR INKJET PRINTER.
The all-new 44” Epson SureColor P10000 and 64” Epson SureColor P20000 are the successors to one of the most widely used fine art printers ever developed – the Epson Stylus® Pro 11880.
Designed for high-production photographic, fine art and indoor display graphics printing, we’ve incorporated newly-developed imaging technologies – including an all-new high-performance 2.6” wide Epson PrecisionCore® MicroTFP® print head. Along with an all-new Epson UltraChrome PRO nine-color pigmented ink set – including four levels of gray – the all-new SureColor P10000 and SureColor P20000 are the ultimate production tools for the demanding requirements of high-production color and black-and-white fine art printmaking.
Including advanced media handling options from cut sheet to roll, from plain papers to photographic, fine art, and even 1.5 mm thick poster boards, the new Epson SureColor P10000 and SureColor P20000 redefine the state of the art in wide format, high-production photographic imaging applications.
- Powerful productivity ink droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters
- High print speeds utilizing 8000 individual nozzles
- Next-generation 4 level black pigment ink assures print neutrality
- Professional 9-color archival pigment ink set delivers print permanence of 200 p
- Automatic detection of missing nozzles
ADDITIONAL AGS SERVICES – AVAILABLE TO MID-ATLANTIC ONLY
- Installation and Training – AGS Service Engineer will be on-site to install, network, and set-up machine. To assemble printer – company needs to set aside 3 sets of hands to aid with lifting the machine onto stand. AGS Service will train on daily maintenance, machine operations, and software. Training will occur same day as installation.