EPSON SURECOLOR P9570 44-INCH WIDE-FORMAT INKJET PRINTER
THE ART OF PERFORMANCE.
We believe technology has the power to push creative boundaries, exceed the limits of imagination and propel artistry to new heights. That’s why, after 20 years of perfecting wide-format printing technology, we are ready to unveil our most advanced printer to date, designed to transform your artistic vision into a truly unforgettable experience.
Introducing the all-new SureColor P9570, the next generation of wide-format printing—only from Epson.
From professional photography to proofing and graphic design, the SureColor P9570 was built from the ground-up to uniquely cater to the full spectrum of creative needs. Featuring all-new UltraChrome® PRO12 Ink, the SureColor P9570 captures every detail with unparalleled color brilliance2 and accuracy. And, with a new 2.6″ PrecisionCore® printhead, you get unmatched image quality at speeds up to 2.4 times faster than our previous generation1.
Welcome to the future of professional imaging.
- Our most advanced wide-format printer yet — tackles photography, fine art, proofing and graphic design printing with unmatched image quality and performance
- Powered by PrecisionCore — new 12-channel MicroTFP printhead performs at speeds up to two times faster than our previous generations
- Extreme color gamut — all-new UltraChrome PRO12 Ink with Violet produces astounding color with up to 99 percent coverage of the PANTONE® FORMULA GUIDE solid-coated standard
- Realtime Photo and Matte Black ink switching — dedicated nozzles for both black ink types
- Industry-leading print permanence — creates prints that last up to 200 years color and 400 years black-and-white
ADDITIONAL AGS SERVICES – AVAILABLE TO MID-ATLANTIC ONLY
- Installation and Training – AGS Service Engineer will be on-site to install, network, and set-up machine. To assemble printer – company needs to set aside 3 sets of hands to aid with lifting the machine onto stand. AGS Service will train on daily maintenance, machine operations, and software. Training will occur same day as installation.