Foliant Gemini 400 NG-S
Semi-automatic High-pressure Laminating Machine
The FOLIANT Gemini 400 NG-S is the next generation of semi-automatic, high-pressure laminating machines (laminator and separator) developed for digital output. The machine is equipped with a pneumatic pressure system of laminating rollers with an easy thrust control. A small compressor is integrated inside the machine frame. The machine has been designed with an operating width of 14.9″ and it represents an ideal choice for professional, single-side lamination in digital shops and all other print shops, printing and processing sheets up to 13.9″ x 19.7″ (the largest format is 14.9″ x 22.8″, with the XL Module.) Maximum speed is up to 49 feet/min.
The machine’s main feature is a pneumatic pressure system in a heavy-duty mechanism enabled to achieve a very high working pressure, one single phase 220 – 240 V supply cable, a small integrated compressor inside the machine frame (i.e. no external source of pressured air is required), a nice design and easy machine operation.
Advantages at a Glance
- Easy operation
- Film is mounted on an easy handle shaft with a film tension control breaker
- Film holder unit is equipped with a trim slitter and perforation wheel
- Pressure is pneumatically adjustable
- De-curl blade for offset printed sheets
- De-curl roller for digitally printed sheets
- Equipped with a synchronized feeding conveyor and adjustable side guide for easy loading
- Belt separator is equipped with a separating roller and deflection wheel
- Optional reception unit, jogger, non-sticky pressure roller, module for nylon film processing, XL module for longer sheets, film supply roll shaft and Foliant Foiler