Foliant Gemini 400 NG-T
Manual High-pressure Laminating Machine
The FOLIANT Gemini 400 NG-T is the next generation of high-pressure laminating machines developed for digital output. The machine is equipped with a pneumatic pressure system of laminating rollers with an easy thrust control. A small compressor is integrated inside the machine frame. The machine has been designed with an operating width of 14.9″ and it represents an ideal choice for professional single side lamination in digital shops and all other print shops, printing and processing sheets up to 13.9″ x 19.7″ (the length of laminated sheets is not limited, in testing, the lamination is ~27.5″). Maximum speed is up to 49 feet/min.
The machine’s main feature is the pneumatic pressure system in a heavy duty mechanism enabling to achieve a very high working pressure, one single phase 220 – 240 V supply cable, a small integrated compressor inside the machine frame (i.e. no external source of pressured air is required), a nice design and easy machine operation.
Advantages at a Glance
- Easy operation
- Length of the laminated sheet is not limited
- Film is mounted on an easy handle shaft with a film tension control breaker
- Film holder unit is equipped with a trim slitter and perforation wheel
- De-curl blade for offset printed sheets
- De-curl roller for digitally printed sheets
- Equipped with a synchronized feeding conveyor and adjustable side guide for easy loading
- Manual separation is easy due to perforation of the film
- Can be upgraded with an automatic separator
- The machine laminates BOPP films (24 – 42 microns) and Nylon films (max. 35 microns)
- Optional Foliant Foiler, film supply roll shaft and/or non-sticky pressure roller available