REVO T14 LAMINATOR
THE REVO-T14 IS A FULLY AUTOMATIC ENCAPSULATION ROLL LAMINATOR WITH AUTOMATIC FEEDER AND CUTTER.
This laminator can accomodate up to 12″ wide documents, and has a 5mil laminating thickness. The paper feeder holds up to 300 sheets and runs automatically with just a push of the start button. The Revo-T14 includes a six roller system (2 steel) that allows for consistent quality with thin and thick paper stocks. This laminator has a short warm up time of five minutes and has four heated rollers that makes encapsulation easy, fast and time-efficient. This Revo-T14 12″ Automatic Roll Laminator is ideal for in-plants, print and copy shops.
- Use as a desktop system or floor standing.
- Automatic paper feed, laminate and cut in one process.
- One button push start – will stop automatically when complete.
- Six roller system delivers consistent quality with four heated and two steel rollers.
- Simple access from top for easy film roll change and roller cleaning.
- Runs continuous length and max. 12″ width.
- Process up to 420 sheets per hour (8-1/2” x 11”)
- Process up to 216 sheets per hour (11” x 17”)
- Two cooling fans for superior encapsulation transparency.
- Internal rotary cutter for improved safety.
- Compact design takes up minimal space.
- Great for in-plants, print and copy shops.
- A more commercial machine, it is 2x faster than the REVO Office.
- The rotary cutter can be turned off allowing user to laminate continuous lengths for banners etc.
- There is no set-up for size changes from 8.5×11 to 11×17 etc.
- Film available for standard 11” and also 12” for 12×18 digital work.
- Digital Super Bond and Silk Touch film available.
- Laminated sheets are perfectly registered, so a stack of 300 sheets can immediately be taken to a cutter to trim out multiple up work or
- full size work that requires flush cutting.
The T14 can be paired with a Summa plotter for a short to medium run laminated die cutting called HOT-LAM-CUT.
Extra roll mandrel (Optional Accessory) is available. Made of high quality steel. Made in Japan. Makes roll changes even easier. Includes built-in ruler for easy roll alignment. Universal for top or bottom mandrel.
Max. Laminating Width: Up to 12″
Max. Laminating Thickness: 1.5 – 5 mil
Speed: 63″ per minute
Electrical Output: 110V
Temperature: Adjustable – Digital LCD